Getting Better Never Felt Better
At Pilgrim, we have been part of the community since 1965, providing area families throughout Boston’s North Shore with top-quality skilled nursing care for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care.
Relied upon for our short-term rehabilitation outcomes particularly in orthopedic and pulmonary care, Pilgrim is easily accessible to area hospitals including Lahey Medical Center Peabody, Beverly Hospital, and North Shore Medical Center in Salem. We provide a supportive setting for recovery close to home for residents of Lynn, Salem, Danvers, Beverly, Peabody, and greater Essex County.
We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort and independence for the highest possible quality of life. From post-surgery and post-hospital rehabilitation to long-term care for a chronic illness, our highly skilled care teams provide compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way.
Our award-winning, patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Comprehensive care for reduced readmissions and exceptional outcomes
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care with skilled care and personalized attention
- Nutritious dining program offers the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Pilgrim Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center in Peabody, MA.