Click for a complete listing of Berkshire Healthcare’s current job openings and to apply online.
For career opportunities at Pilgrim Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center, enter Peabody in the keyword search box.
We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, including:
- Low-cost, high-quality health and dental insurance
- Generous time-off program
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Nonprofit, patient-centered work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- 403(b) retirement plan
- No-cost life and accidental death insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
Training and Development
Our people are our greatest asset and we are proud to support continuing education at all levels:
- Stepping Stones (for licensed nurses): 100% of tuition, books, and uniforms—up front—for LPN, RN, and BSN studies
- Educational Assistance: To expand any career horizons
- CNA training classes
How to Apply
We have several simple ways to apply:
Click on job postings to view and apply for positions.
Or send your resume and a cover letter to:
The Central Block
75 North Street, Suite 210
P.O. Box 2489
Pittsfield, MA 01201
For questions and more information, call Paula O’Hagerty, Employment and Recruitment Administrator, at 413-496-6840, or by email at [email protected]
To volunteer at Pilgrim Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center, call our Activities Director at 978-532-0303.