Dedicated Short-Term Rehabilitation Services
Our Steps to Strength rehab and recovery wing offers a tranquil setting for recovering and regaining strength following surgery or a hospital stay. Catering to active adults and those with chronic conditions recovering from acute illness, injury or surgery, Pilgrim’s Steps to Strength program provides exceptional clinical care in a warm, nurturing setting.
The Comforts of Home
During your stay, we strive to provide the comforts of home, with tastefully furnished rooms and personalized attention to detail. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation wing features a private entrance, spacious rooms, enhanced amenities, and relaxing common areas for a retreat-like experience.
Our dining team works closely with our dietitian and creates nutritious, flavorful meals, including special and modified diets as needed. Activities programming is available seven days a week for engagement, connection and involvement, and one-on-one time is offered for those unable to join group activities.
Steps to Strength amenities include::
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms each equipped with a bathroom
- Private separate entrance
- Dedicated dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Flat screen TVs with free DIRECTV®
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Spa-like shower room
- Garden/tranquility courtyard
Working Toward Your Best Health
We start planning for discharge upon admission, creating personalized treatment plans that implement physician’s orders to meet personal goals. Our 24-hour skilled nursing teams provide the care and attention needed to maximize recovery, and a family meeting is held within 72 hours of admission to review expectations and address any concerns.
Our short-term rehabilitation services help individuals regain strength and ability. When scheduling surgery, it’s reassuring to know that the Pilgrim Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center team is here for your rehab. Following unexpected injury or illness, Pilgrim offers patients and their families the confidence of a compassionate team beside you during your recovery.
On-Site Short-Term Rehab Team
Occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy services are available on-site, as often as needed and as prescribed for optimal recovery and health. Our team of professional short-term rehabilitation therapists create a personalized treatment plan implementing physician’s orders to help you accomplish your goals and let you get back to living your best life.
Our short-term rehabilitation program features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing teams
- Specialized clinical capabilities as needed
- Occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy available on-site seven days a week
- Expanded rehabilitation gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Activities programming seven days a week
- Delicious, nutritious meals and snacks to promote healing and recovery
- Specialized and modified diets as needed
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Pilgrim Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center.